Sunday, February 15, 2009

Simple Sunday #3

I have had this picture stored in my computer forever. My desktop actually gave me some warning before it crashed so I was able to save all of my pictures. I am a very lucky girl! This is one of my very favorite pictures of Jacob because it reminds me of that time when he was still a little boy. This is my take on Inspired Blueprints sketch #5.
This layout is simple in the fact of the cardstock and picture placement. I wanted to emphasize his big brown eyes so I painted the chipboard letters for the title in brown. My picture is 5x7, the Star cardstock is 4x11 and the Striped cardstock is 2 1/2x11.

Cardstock: Stars and Stripes by Basic Grey, Outdoor Denim and White Daisy

Misc: Making Memories Chocolate paint, Dimensional Elements alphabet letters, brads from my stash, ric rac is really old and waxy flax.

No comments:

Post a Comment