Saturday, February 7, 2009

Online Sale

Every once in a while I need to go through and make room for new stuff. I cleaned my craft area out yesterday and decided that I would let go of some stamp sets and other stuff. I like to think of myself as a collector of all scrapbooking things, but I am running out of space. So if there is anything you are interested in or have a question about an item, just shoot me an email. The Spellbinders and the Sizzix all work with the Cuttlebug. Everything is used unless noted otherwise. I accept paypal as well as checks. Thanks for looking.

Scor Pal (large one, 12x12) REDUCED $20.00



Spellbinders Nestabilities: Oval $20.00


Cuttlebug Alphabet Die Cut; Make me an offer



Sizzix Die Cuts: Circles; Make me an offer



Sizzix: Cuts; Make me an offer



NEW Sizzix Bibz Die: Dingbats; Make me an offer

Delight In Everything$15.00

Today's Date $15.00


Serendipity $15.00


Snap, Crackle, Pop $7.00


The Simple Things $15.00


Make My Day $7.00


Baseball $7.00

Magical Seasons $15.00

Wonderful Charms $7.00

Coffee Stain: NEW $10.00


Moments $15.00


Kindered Spirits $15.00


Remember This: NEW $10.00

1 comment: