Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February Girls Club Layout

I absolutely LOVE this paper pack!!!! The possibilities are endless and it can easily be used for boyish layouts and cards too. The picture sizes are one 6x6 and four 4x4. There is actually no matting for the pictures, I only put them on to show picture placement. We are focusing on stamping techniques this month.......... there is just so much you can do with a stamp! My layout is titled "Our Club" because I plan on taking pictures of us at our meeting this Sunday. One of my goals this year is to scrap more about me and my life. I hope you like it! Oh- and this month, CTMH has a wonderful promotion! When you spend $25.00 in stamps, you will receive a custom-designed B-size stamp My Acrylix "Good Times" stamp set free. So if you have been thinking about getting a stamp set, now is the time!
Cardstock: Unforgettable, Vanilla Cream and Juniper

Inks: Sorbet and Juniper

Stamps: Headline Alphabet, The Works Alphabet, Intrinsic Background and Aspiration

Misc.: Colonial White Ric Rac, Pewter Brads


No comments:

Post a Comment