Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm a Blogger

Okay, it is official, I have joined the blogging world!!! I have really been on the fence about this because I pay for my Close To My Heart website and I spend a lot of time trying to keep that up to date, but I am limited by Corp. as to what I can do with it. My blog will allow me to share more of my creations and get feedback from you the reader.

Now I don't claim to have an exciting life by any means, but I will try to post often. My challenge with this concept is that I am by nature a private person. I don't even know if private is really the word I am looking for. Let's just say that I would much rather hear about what is new with you than bore you with the details of my life. My mom always said that I should have been a reporter because I have this knack of not only listening to someone, but being interested in what they are saying. I can talk to anyone about anything.

So here I am! Bookmark my site and check back once in a while.

I am going to start my new found freedom with a Close To My Heart creation. How's that for breaking away from the grips of Corporate control???? Anyhow, I finally got in the mood to put a memory box together. I am not a very sentimental person, but I thought it would be nice to have a place to put all my little mementos. And after putting one together, I now need one for all of my stray chipboard pieces.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend!!








Products used:
CTMH Memory Box, chipboard, Big Pinks flower, Sparkles, Glimmer Mist and SU scallop.

Card stock: Magic Moments, Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, Colonial White and Cocoa.

Ink: Garden Green, Cocoa.

Stamps: Friendship Alpha

2 comments:

  1. Love the memory box!!!!! I'm addicted to those things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Memory Box! Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll add you to my Google Reader so I don't have to listen to the music! :::That's my blog pet peeve!:::

    ReplyDelete