Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Card

What do you get when you have less than twenty minutes to make a baby card and you don't own a baby stamp set???? This adorable card! Yes, you read that right, I don't have any baby stamp sets...........not a one!!! Isn't that funny, I guess I have never found one that I just had to have. That's how this card came about. I went looking for a card that didn't require much stamping and stumbled onto this one. I totally scraplifted this from Lisa Stenz, I just changed the color scheme. This is a great all occasion kinda card and I plan on mass producing some to have on hand. I have been so busy scrapping for others and getting ready for shows, that I can't tell you the last time I did a layout for myself. I hope the weather turns cold soon because that seems to be when the scrapbooking bug hits me. My biggest challenge lately seems to be taking pictures to scrap. I hate leaving my camera out, but if it's not out, I don't think to use it. I'm really good at scrapping the special occasions, but I am not so good at scrapping the everyday stuff. So that's my challenge to myself, I will post what I come up with!!!

Card Stock: CTMH Heavenly Blue and Whisper White

Stamps: Playful Flourishes and Giggle Lowercase

Ink and Ribbon: Heavenly Blue

Cuttlebug: Swiss Dots

1 comment:

  1. I love it! What a great one to keep on hand! Did you just do one or more?

    ReplyDelete