Sunday, December 20, 2009

Teacher Gifts and a Recipe


This is what we came up with for teacher gifts this year. The boxes are Memory Keeper boxes from CTMH and they are fairly easy to decorate. The bows are the paper bows that I made a few weeks ago. We made Chewy Pumpkin Snickerdoodles, Peanut Butter Kisses and the most incredible Cinnamon Bread. I could seriously eat a whole loaf of this bread, it's that good!!! The teachers loved their gifts and were impressed with the boxes too. I wish I would have taken a picture of the card Jacob made his teacher, it was a classic! I had this Grinch paper that he wanted to use, so we cut out the Grinch image and then he stamped a naughty or nice list on the card next to the Grinch. He wrote all the fourth grade teachers names on it and made them all naughty- except his teacher!!! What a suck up :)

Anyways, I thought I would share the recipe for the Cinnamon Bread that I got it from my friend Jennifer. Give it a try, it is awesome!!!!

Cinnamon Bread
1 Yellow Cake mix
1 large box instant vanilla pudding
3/4 Cup oil
3/4 plus 1 TBLSP water
1 TSP vanilla extract
1 TSP almond extract
4 eggs

Suagr Mixture
1/2 Cup sugar
4 TSP cinnamon

Combine all ingredients for the bread and beat for 7 minutes on med speed. (don't cheat, it really has to mix that long)
Coat two loaf pans with butter and cinnamon.
Layer cake mix and sugar mixture, you should get three layers. It rises quite a bit while baking.
Bake for 45-50 minutes at 350.
Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment