Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bows, Bows, Bows


I don't know about you, but I have a ton of paper! I don't know what it is about it that I can't resist, but it just seems to jump into my basket when I walk by it. So, I have a ton of Christmas paper that I stocked up on last year. I can't even remember what I was going to do with it now, but it just stares at me with that disappointed look every time I open that bin. I found a paper bow tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers and went to town making bows. I ended up making 50 and 48 survived the cats, lol. I adapted the instructions a bit. The original instructions called for 3 brads and numerous pop dots for every bow. I used one brad and just layered the bow pieces onto it. Maybe I will do a video tutorial on it and show you how incredibly easy it is to knock out a whole bunch of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment