Friday, November 13, 2009

How about a fall card


Why is it that no matter how much time I spend making sure everything is perfectly straight on my project, something always look crooked in the picture??? Man, that is irritating!! Okay, I'm done ranting about my lack of photography skills.

This card is an ever so cute 3-D card......... humor me. I guess I should have taken one of those fancy side view pictures so you could actually see how it looks IRL (that means "in real life", a sad attempt on my part to convince you that I am a savvy blogger). I stamped the tree image on the base card and then stamped it again on another piece of card stock. Then I cut out the inside of the tree on the second image with the E.R. blade, otherwise known as an Exacto Knife. I just know one of these days I will end up in the E.R. when using this knife, so I call it like it is! Then I layered it with foam tape and adhered my buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment