Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday Card Set


So what do you get an eight year old girly-girl for her Birthday? Well, if you are like me, you usually take the easy route and do cash inside a card. However, I was in the creative mood AND I had a brilliant idea! Hey great ideas are few and far between for me, so I think that deserves a moment of silence.......................................................................................................................................     Why not make a card set and let Miss. Rylee color in the images? I know, genius.... right??? I made two of each cards and added some goodies and bling in a bag with a glue stick. I also provided some colored pencils for her to work her magic. The card holder is an 11" circle with the ends folded in and a 1" band wrapped around it.

Now, if only she likes it as much as I do. Maybe I should throw some cash inside the card just to be safe            

No comments:

Post a Comment