Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Am I lost??

Is this MY Blog???? Wow, has it really been over two months since I posted last? I am a bad, bad blogger! I am sorry if I have let my readers reader down, lol. I won't bore you with all the excuses, only because I can't think of any good ones right now. But I do have something to show you if that helps win me any redemption at all.



This is a layout I did from our Seattle trip. I took enough pictures to fill a whole album, but opted instead for a one page layout with many pictures on it with the highlights of the trip. I'm sure I will go back and scrap other pictures, but I'm just happy to have this one done for now. Heck, why stress myself out trying to keep up with the Jones'. There’s something you should know about me...........I'm a perfectionist living in an imperfect world and that just stresses me out!

And since we are here, I might as well confess my soul to you. Two of the reasons I am such a bad, bad blogger is 1. I HATE- HATE- HATE having to remember all the products that I used so I can post them in the dreaded "supplies list". So from here on out, if you would like to know a specific item that I used, just ask me and I will figure it out for ya ( please refer to the last line of the previous paragraph for my reasoning) 2. I take awful pictures of my artwork. First of all, the professionals say to use "natural, indirect light". I would challenge anybody to find any natural, indirect light in my house after 8:00 a.m. By the time I remember I need to take the picture, well lets just say I am usually on my second pot of coffee and it is waaayyyyy past 8:00 a.m. I really need to invest in one of those Photo Light Boxes.........................Oooohhhhh Honey

1 comment: