Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


"Happy New Year" and "Gung Hey Fat Choy" which means "Wishing You Prosperity and Wealth". I say bring on 2009, baby!!! Chinese proverb states that all creations are reborn on New Year’s day. The New Year is a celebration of change ... out with the old and in with the new!
And that's exactly what I plan on doing. I don't have any big resolutions this year, they never turn out the way I envision them. So this year my ONLY resolution is to be a better person. That's it! How about you, do you have any resolutions this year??? If you want to know more about the history of New Year's Day, check it out here.

To me, the New Year represents hope and change. I like to picture myself blowing out the candles on a birthday cake and making a wish for the new year. Just close your eyes and make a wish, it can be anything......just dream big!!! I wish you all nothing but the best in 2009!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment