Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Valentine Memory Box

Okay, I admit that I haven't been as good at posting on here as I thought I would be. But with the craziness of the holiday's and birthday's almost behind me, I am ready to go. I won't bore you with all of my excuses, I will just have to get better at it!

I am making my kids Memory Boxes for Valentine's day this year. This is the one that I made for Catie. I plan on filling them with fun little goodies. I used the Key To My Heart paper because her favorite color is yellow and I was going for that vintage feel. It is hard to see in the picture, but I added little sparkles all over the flourish image. I hope she likes it. I absolutely love these Memory Boxes! I have made several of these now and they make wonderful gifts. What's better than a gift inside of a beautiful box?? Close To My Heart has a tutorial on how to put one of these together, check it out here.

Tomorrow is Jacob's birthday, so I need to make a card for him and start his Valentine Box. I have to go get busy, I'll post what I come up with.

Card Stock: Key To My Heart
Inks: Juniper, Tulip, Creme Brulee and Desert Sand
Stamps: Key To My Heart, Bird Basics and the saying is from Aspirations
Misc: CTMH Sparkles, pretty ribbon and a charm from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment