Monday, December 8, 2008

The Slice

I just got my new Making Memories Slice today and all I have to say is WOW, I am impressed!! I had a Cricut when they first came out, but it had issues like many of the first ones did. So, I have been without a die cutting machine for some time now. I was on the fence about getting a new Cricut Expressions when I ran across The Slice on Frantic Stampers website here. I watched many videos on You Tube and called Fran at FS and asked a lot questions. Boy, was she nice! Can you believe I was the second person from Tehachapi to order one that day??? Anyhow, fast forward to today when it came. I took it out of the box and started cutting. I had seen Jennifer McGuire make a star ornament that I thought was cute, so that was the first thing I did. It was so easy and my favorite part is that I can use any size of card stock because you set the machine on top of the paper to cut. I am IN LOVE with this little machine!!!!



Star Ornament


1 comment:

  1. is that the one that the man made??? I really think he needs to make me one.

    ReplyDelete