Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mood Art

click on picture to enlarge
Have you ever noticed that your artwork is a reflection of the mood you are in?? When I am completely happy and over the moon, I find myself using bright cheery colors and when it is cold and snowing outside, I head straight for the warmer colors. Well, this layout is a result of a mood I was in not to long ago. Sometimes I just put too much on my plate and I start to feel over whelmed. I started thinking that even though I am not perfect and by no means ever will be, life is good. My intentions are always in the right place. I have so much to be thankful for, take off your pity party hat!

A little while later I came across this layout by Jennifer McGuire. WOW, that is amazing! Even she has the same feelings of inadequacy every now and then. So I headed to my table for some self-therapy. That was exactly what I needed and this layout came together so easy. I don't keep a journal or a diary, but with this layout I discovered that scrapbooking is my way of "writing" my feelings down.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! Can't wait to see you on Sat and hang out! I hope you're having fun with the family.

    ReplyDelete