Sunday, March 1, 2009

Simple Sunday #5

It really is my own fault, I mean you probably shouldn't ask a nine year old what colors you should use! His favorite color is green, so imagine my shock when he said blue and orange!

My personal challenge of late is to use up the old before I break into the new. I am not much for stickers, but I seem to have a lot of them. So I pulled out my sticker box and found something Orange.

These pictures were taken last week when Jacob had the flu. I decided to keep him home "just one more day" from school just to be safe. Well, he drove me nuts!! He was fine and should have gone to school that day. I learned my lesson, lol.

Cardstock: SU and Imaginisce
Stamps: He said, She said and The works alphabet
Misc: Stickers, chipboard and the Coluzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment