Friday, March 13, 2009

2 Be With You

I was recently online "just looking" over at A Page 4 All Seasons when I saw the French Flea Market collection by My Minds Eye. I just melted and HAD to have it!!!It is amazingly beautiful.

This layout was inspired by a layout done by Jennifer Johnson and posted on Inspired Blueprints. She used the scallop border punch on her page and I thought it was a brilliant idea.
I normally don't convert my pictures to black & white, but the colors in this picture were just to harsh. I am really happy with this layout................it never hurts to have beautiful paper!
Cardstock: Cocoa, White Daisy and My Minds Eye; French Flea Market collection
Ink: Cocoa
Misc.: Big Pinks flower, scallop punch, doodlebug pearls, sparkles, CTMH rubons and computer journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment